Hot Pressing Elbow Production Process
Jun. 15, 2020
Everyone has always been curious about the origin of the hot-pressed elbow. The 90 Degree Elbow Supplier will discuss with you today.
The development of a hot-pressed elbow has gone through several stages.
First. Classification of hot-pressed elbow
1. Divided by material: carbon steel hot-pressed elbow, stainless steel hot-pressed elbow, alloy steel hot-pressed elbow.
2. According to the standard, it is divided into the national standard hot-pressed elbow, non-standard; international standard: German standard, Japanese standard, American standard, British standard hot-pressed elbow.
Second, the advantages of hot pressing elbow
1. The hot-pressed elbow is suitable for piping systems in the petroleum, natural gas, chemical, hydropower, construction and boiler industries.
2. No tube blank is needed as raw material, which can save the cost of tube making equipment and mold, and can obtain any large diameter carbon steel elbow with relatively thin wall thickness.
3. The manufacturing cycle can be shortened, and the production cost is greatly reduced. Because it does not require any special equipment, it is especially suitable for processing large carbon steel elbows on site.
4. The blank is a flat plate or a malleable curved surface, so the blanking is simple, the accuracy is easy to ensure, and the assembly and welding are easy. The hot-pressed elbow is a good elbow, which is widely used and promoted in different fields and industries to the same degree. Application and popularity. The hot-pressed elbow is made of a plate with the same material as the pipe and punched into a half-shaped ring elbow with a stamping die, and then the two half-ringed elbows are assembled and welded to form. The welding of the hot-pressed elbow needs to be produced according to a certain process And processing. The advantages of the elbow manufacturing process are mainly reflected in the following aspects:
(1) No need for tube blanks as raw materials, which can save the cost of tube-making equipment and molds, and can obtain carbon steel elbows with arbitrary large diameter and relatively thin wall thickness.
(2) The blank is a flat plate or a stretchable curved surface, so the blanking is simple, the accuracy is easy to guarantee, and the assembly and welding are convenient.
(3) Due to the above two reasons, the manufacturing cycle can be shortened, and the consumption cost is greatly reduced. Because it does not require any special equipment, it is particularly suitable for processing large carbon steel elbows on site.
5 The elbow is a metal fitting that changes the direction of the pipeline on the carbon steel pipeline. The connection method includes screw and welding. According to the angle, there are 45 and 90. 180 Degree Elbow, three more commonly used, in addition, according to engineering needs, including 60 and other abnormal angle elbows. The basic process of the carbon steel elbow is first, weld a polygonal ring shell with a polygonal cross-section or a polygonal fan-shaped shell with two ends closed. After the interior is filled with pressure medium, the internal pressure is applied, and the cross-section under the effect of internal pressure The polygon gradually turns into a circle and eventually becomes a circular ring shell. According to requirements, a circular ring shell can be cut into 4 90 elbows or 6 60 elbows or other specifications of elbows. This process is suitable for manufacturing any large size of elbows with a diameter greater than 1.5 times the inner diameter of the elbow Elbows is currently the ideal method for manufacturing large carbon steel elbows.