How to Use and Maintain Stainless Steel Elbows?
Jun. 01, 2020
There are many things to pay attention to when using and maintaining stainless steel elbows. Users need to use them according to certain methods and use and maintain them inaccurate and fairway. The matters needing attention are as follows. Elbow Fitting Supplier introduces you:
1. Long-term storage of stainless steel elbows should be inspected regularly. The exposed surfaces that are often exposed must be kept clean to remove dirt and stored neatly in a ventilated and dry place indoors. Stacking or open storage is strictly prohibited. Always keep the stainless steel elbows dry and ventilated, keep the cleaner clean and tidy, and store according to accurate storage methods.
2. The stainless steel elbows should be handwheels. Do not use levers or other tools to avoid damage to the valve. The handwheel rotates clockwise to close, otherwise, it opens. Ziah should be fair when using it to ensure accurate methods and means of use.
3. The bolts of the stainless steel elbow valve packing gland should be tightened evenly, and should not be pressed into a crooked state, so as not to bump the movement of the valve stem or cause leakage.
The 45 Degree Elbow protection and casting process measures are one of the key factors that determine the surface quality of the slab and the finished product. They need to be strictly controlled to ensure good value and role in use.
45 Degree Elbow
The stainless steel elbow protection casting process measures are one of the important means of the stainless steel elbow protection process. It needs to be processed and produced according to certain methods and methods to ensure that it plays an important role and value in use. The technological measures for protecting castings mainly include:
1. The stainless steel elbow is protected by the long nozzle and enters the molten steel below the liquid surface of the tundish. The tundish is sealed with a cover. At the same time, the long nozzle and the tundish cover should also be sealed to protect the sealing performance of the casting.
2. The tundish water in the stainless steel elbow is protected by the tundish alkaline slag, and argon (nitrogen) gas is blown in the whole casting process to protect the alkaline control of the casting, and attention needs to be paid during casting.
3. Before injecting water into the tundish of the stainless steel elbow, fill the argon (nitrogen) in the tundish for about 6 minutes so that the oxygen content in the tundish is less than 2%. Strictly control the oxygen input to ensure a good effect in use.
Technical requirements for elbow installation
1. Since most of the pipe fittings are used for welding, in order to improve the welding quality, the ends are turned into grooves, leaving a certain angle, with a certain side, this requirement is also strict, how thick the side, the angle and the deviation The scope is specified. Surface quality and mechanical properties are basically the same as tubes. For the convenience of welding, the steel grades of the pipe fittings and the connected pipes are the same.
2. All the pipe fittings have to undergo surface treatment, the iron oxide skin on the inner and outer surfaces is sprayed off by shot blasting, and then coated with anti-corrosion paint. This is for export needs. In addition, in China, it is also convenient for transportation to prevent rust and oxidation, all of which must be done in this regard.
3. It is the packaging requirements. For small pipe fittings, such as export, it is necessary to make a wooden box, about 1 cubic meter, which stipulates that the number of elbows in this box should not exceed one ton. But the total weight should generally not exceed 1 ton. For large items y, it must be packaged individually, like 24 ″, it must be packaged individually. The other is the packaging mark. The mark is to indicate the size, steel number, batch number, manufacturer's trademark, etc.